During your first visit, you will undergo a comprehensive periodontal examination in order to establish a diagnosis. Our attention will be focused on your and your referring dentists areas of concern. Necessary x-rays will be taken during this visit or obtained from your dentist. All your treatment options as well as the recommended treatment plan will be discussed with you at this time with Dr. Cook. Once you have your questions answered you can speak our office manager, who can discuss your financial options and scheduling.
- What to bring
- A referral slip and x-rays if not mailed/emailed directly from your dentist
- If you have dental or medical insurance, please bring insurance cards or any printed forms with you to the appointment
- Filled out new patient forms including health history and all medications you are currently taking
- Please note: All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation appointment.
- Patients with significant or recent medical conditions, surgeries, or hospitalizations are encouraged to call our office to see if additional accommodations can be made prior to your initial visit.